Higher Education & Student Resources

|||Higher Education & Student Resources

Recognition of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees

2017-03-15T13:46:38+00:00Degrees & Licensing, Higher Education & Student Resources|

Academic: In order to pursue an advanced degree in Israel, you must submit your foreign degree to the Israeli university you wish to attend. Your degree will be evaluated. The universities have full academic freedom in this matter and are not subject to Misrad Hachinuch’s criteria.

Ph.D Recognition

2015-07-29T15:16:23+00:00Degrees & Licensing, Higher Education & Student Resources|

If you are working in the public sector, including government offices, hospitals, etc., you must have your Ph.D recognized by Misrad HaChinuch. In the public sector, recognition of your Ph.D will affect both your rank and salary. If you're working for a private organization or a post-doc, you will not need to have your degree recognized at all.

TAKA: The Pre-Academic Program

2017-10-23T14:12:11+00:00Higher Education & Student Resources, Ulpan Directory|

TAKA is a program for students who plan on beginning or continuing their academic studies in Israel. It is meant for students who are exempt from Mechina (university preparatory program) and wish to prepare for Israeli higher education. Eligibility is based on previous education and intended studies.