Post Aliyah Guides

Applying for a New Passport for a Minor at the Israeli Consulate

2017-06-01T08:40:09+00:00Post Aliyah Government Processing, Post Aliyah Guides|

Please follow the steps below if your child is already registered as an Israeli citizen. If your child is not yet registered as an Israeli citizen, you will first need to register them as Israeli and then apply for their Israeli passport.