Nefesh B’Nefesh and the Jewish Agency for Israel’s flight benefit includes a one-way ticket on a scheduled Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah flight.
- Aliyah flights are available to Olim awarded the Aliyah flight benefit by the Jewish Agency. Contact your Jewish Agency Shaliach for details.
- When you receive your Aliyah flight benefit approval from the Jewish Agency, the Nefesh B’Nefesh Flights Dept will invite you to book your flight from the available flight options.
- There is a ticket processing fee due in advance of a flight confirmation. Any outstanding Aliyah application fees need to be taken care of as well.
Corona Virus Impact
While adherence to health safety measures has required a streamlining in the types of flight options available, Nefesh B’Nefesh is working behind the scenes to assure your smooth landing at Ben Gurion.
- Your Aliyah file, including required documents, will be prepared and presented to Misrad HaKlita ahead of your scheduled arrival.
- The most updated Israeli entry permits will be furnished to you prior to your departure.
- There are health safety measures in place including the requirement for a PCR test prior to your flight’s departure and upon arrival. Online forms must be completed 24 hours before you fly.
Oleh Bought Tickets
Should you choose to purchase your own Aliyah tickets, there is a stringent appeal process for reimbursement. Request information at email@example.com
When a Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah flight is scheduled a week before or a week after your bought ticket flight, it is not eligible for reimbursement.
In order to provide you with an Israeli government produced entry permit, we require no less than one-weeks’ notice.
Tickets purchased with miles and or points are not eligible for reimbursement.
For more information contact your Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org