Types of flights
Departure City: JFK
The entire plane is filled with Olim, Nefesh B’Nefesh Staff and our Aliyah partners. Depending on health and safety guidelines, ceremonies may take place at both JFK and Ben Gurion.
Departure Cities: New York, Newark, Miami, Los Angeles
5 – 40 Olim on the flight. Olim are not identified before departure but will be brought together at the Ben Gurion arrival’s gate by a representative from Misrad HaKlita.
Departure Cities: New York, Newark, Los Angeles
30 – 80 Olim
Nefesh B’Nefesh Staff assist Olim at check-in, join the Group on the plane, and provide guidance and support during the Aliyah process at Ben Gurion.
Departure Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Boston
Flight requests are made “as needed/requested”. Flight reservations are made based on availability at the time of booking. Three weeks’ lead time is required.
Aliyah flights are available to Olim awarded the Aliyah flight benefit by the Jewish Agency. Contact your Jewish Agency Shaliach for details.
- When you receive your Aliyah flight benefit approval and Aliyah visa from the Jewish Agency, the Nefesh B’Nefesh Flights Dept will invite you to book your flight from the available posted flight schedule.
- Aliyah flights should be requested no less than three weeks in advance.
- There is a ticket processing fee due in advance of a flight confirmation. Any outstanding Aliyah application fees need to paid as well.
- Your reservation includes 2 bags x 50lbs/62” H+L+W + personal item + carry-on bag.
- Airline generated tickets include generic flight information, on Nefesh B’Nefesh arranged Aliyah flights, Olim receive 2 pieces of luggage as part of the Aliyah flight benefit.
- Extra luggage and oversized fees are at the sole responsibility of the Oleh.
Frequently Asked Questions about Aliyah flights and Processing can be found here.
For more information contact your Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah Advisor or email [email protected]