United States/ Canada Departure
- Within 72 hours of travel to Israel, you must complete a PCR corona test. The negative results must be presented in order to check in for your flight.
- Within 24 hours of travel to Israel, you will be required to complete two online forms
Israel Entry Report. Secure the reference number for check-in
Report self-Isolation. Required to be printed
PCR TEST UPON ARRIVAL AT BEN GURION
All travelers entering Israel are required to have a covid-19 test administered upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport.
The Ministry of Health announced that beginning June 1st, PCR tests are required entering and exiting Israel at the traveler’s expense.
THE FEMI TEST&GO PCR TEST
- The Femi Test&Go PCR testing at Ben Gurion is available for travelers of all ages, regardless of having recovered from Covid-19 or vaccination certificate.
- Advanced payment is NIS 80 and upon arrival NIS 100 and can be made with both International and Israeli credit cards make your payment here.
- Misrad HaKlita has requested that all Olim pre-register/pre-pay ahead of time.
- When you login to make your payment, if the webform is in Hebrew, click on the Israeli flag and it will turn to a flag of Great Britain (English).
- It is recommended to choose the passport option and not Teudat Zehut for your Aliyah flight. Additional family members can be added as needed.
- Print out any receipt you receive. You will be escorted through this process and then on to collect your luggage afterwards.
- This is a new process that is subject to on-going revisions, please bring some extra patience.
- You must go into Bidud (self-isolation) for 14 days. You can end Bidud early or be released from Bidud by following the protocol below relevant to you.
Corona Virus – Release from Bidud | Nefesh B’Nefesh (nbn.org.il)