Nefesh B’Nefesh and the Jewish Agency for Israel’s flight benefit includes a one-way ticket on an Aliyah eligible flight.
While adherence to health safety measures has required a streamlining in the types of flight options available, Nefesh B’Nefesh is working behind the scenes to assure a smooth landing at Ben Gurion.
- Your Aliyah file, including required documents, will be prepared and presented to Misrad HaKlita ahead of your scheduled arrival
- The most updated Israeli permits to enter Israel will be furnished to you prior to your departure
- When booking 2 weeks in advance, an NBN Flight Care Kit will be mailed to your current residence
- Free Aliyah flights are only available to Olim awarded the Aliyah flight benefit by the Jewish Agency. Please contact your Jewish Agency Shaliach for details.
- For more information contact your Nefesh B’Nefesh Aliyah Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nefesh B’Nefesh does not reimburse Olim who purchase their own tickets.
- When you receive your Aliyah flight benefit approval from the Jewish Agency, the Nefesh B’Nefesh Flights Dept will reach out to you to discuss your flight options. NBN is in monitoring how COVID-19 impacts your Aliyah flight planning and continues to partner with EL AL to develop solutions to bring you home.
Nefesh B’Nefesh does not arrange Aliyah flights for Olim from the UK. Please contact your Jewish Agency Shaliach in the UK to discuss your flight options and to book your flight.