Rules and regulations for Drawing
- The following people are eligible to participate in the drawing, as determined by Nefesh B'Nefesh at its sole discretion:
- Any citizen of the US, Canada or UK (with a passport of that country) who makes Aliyah from within Israel before December 31, 2013
through the Nefesh B’Nefesh Guided Aliyah program.
- Nefesh B'Nefesh employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the raffle. Eligible participants will be entered into the raffle automatically by Nefesh B'Nefesh at no charge.
- The raffle will take place on Sunday, January 5th, 2014 at The Nefesh B’Nefesh office – Bet Ofer, 5 Nachum Hefzadi St. Jerusalem. Winners will be contacted by Nefesh B'Nefesh.
- The raffle is for entertainment purposes only.
- The prizes are:
Prize #1: $1,000 IKEA Israel shopping spree
Prize #2: 1 day tour guide + transportation
Prize #3: $500 IKEA Israel shopping spree
Prize #4: Romantic dinner for 2
There will be no cash substitutes awarded. Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Nefesh B'Nefesh assumes no responsibility regarding the nature or quality of the prizes and disclaims all liability in their regard.
- People who are declared winners shall be required to sign a waiver releasing Nefesh B'Nefesh from any and all liability with regard to the prizes as a condition to claiming their prizes.
- Nefesh B'Nefesh reserves the right to alter any prizes or to cancel the raffle at its sole discretion.
- The prizes for this raffle have been donated by an anonymous donor.
For more information contact: 02-659-5820 or 02-659-5800 or email: email@example.com