The following is a list of the documents that must be submitted to process your Aliyah.
To start the Aliyah application process, click here.
- Please submit all documents together with your application. You will be informed of the required documentation and assisted with any additional questions during the Aliyah application process.
- Please submit copies of all documents to Nefesh B’Nefesh and keep the originals for your records to present when required by Misrad Hapnim.
- If you do not hold some of the required documents you can order them following the instructions in the links below.
- Apostille certification
Birth / Marriage / Divorce / Death certificate / Name Change / Adoption / Background Checks
- U.S. Vital Records
- Canadian vital records
* You may be required to submit additional documentation at the request of the Israeli government.
* Last updated on November 12, 2023 *