- Goodbye Starbucks. Hello Aroma!
- I think this will be the shortest and most exciting 10 hour flight of my life.
- Look at that family of 11 with the trolley filled to the ceiling with luggage.
- We are filled with sadness that you are leaving and incredibly proud that you are going.
- I hope I get to sit next to one of the 15 lone soldiers on the flight – what an honor!
- I remember in school hearing about the Exodus on the “wings of eagles” – who would of thought they’d be made by Boeing!
- This isn’t goodbye, it’s see you in Israel soon.
- This is more than a dream come true for me – it will be my everyday life where I can make new dreams.
- Not next year – tomorrow morning in Jerusalem!
- Should I switch my sim cards now and will I still be able to Whatsapp when I get there?
- Am I officially Israeli when I get on the plane at JFK or when I step off at Ben Gurion?
- Do you think Rabbi Fass will take a selfie with me?
- When I land do I have to start speaking Hebrew right away?
- I have to finish these 3 bottles of Snapple before I get to TSA.
- Thanks for having me, America. Israel, I’m coming Home.
IMAGINE • EXPLORE • LIVE
GREATER POSSIBILITIES IN ISRAEL