Offices for License Conversions:
- North – Afula, Hadera, Haifa, and Tveria
- Merkaz – Holon, Netanya, Petach Tikva and Ramat Gan
- Jerusalem – Beit Shemesh, Jerusalem Binyan Clal, and Jerusalem Talpiyot
- South – Ashkelon, Ashdod, Be’er Sheva, Dimona, Eilat, and Kiryat Gat
Please Note: License Conversions are available during morning hours only (8:00-13:00) in all branches of Misrad Harishui, with the following exceptions:
- Dimona – 8:00-12:00. Conversions not available on Wednesdays.
- Eilat – Conversions available during afternoon hours as well.
- Kiryat Gat – Conversions not available on Wednesdays.
- Petach Tikva – Only level B license conversions available.
- Ramat Gan – Only level B license conversions available.
As part of the process of converting a foreign driver’s licence, Olim will need to pay a visit to their local Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Below you will find the list of Misrad Harishui branches.
Misrad Harishui is now available by appointment ONLY! Make an appointment, here.
For assistance with scheduling appointments to government offices, see our online guide here.
Click here for more information about converting your driver’s license.
The information provided below comes from, and is a translation of, the official Misrad Harishui website found here. Please refer to the Misrad Harishui site for the official branch information.
- Misrad Harishui in Ariel has closed officially as of January 1, 2020.
- Misrad Hapnim in Bnei Brak has officially closed and a new branch has opened in it’s place in Ramat Gan.
- Misrad Harishui in Ramle has closed as of January 16, 2020 until further notice.
All government offices are closed on Erev Chag.
Last Updated: April 13th, 2021.