Relocate to the South

Nefesh B’Nefesh Go South Relocation Program

Relocate to Southern Israel

Nefesh B’Nefesh offers support to Olim both before and after their Aliyah through financial grants, employment, social services and government assistance, in order to help make their Aliyah as seamless and successful as possible.


Through the Nefesh B’Nefesh Go South Relocation Program, Olim who are interested in moving to Israel’s South may be qualified to receive the following assistance:

  • Relocation Assistance Grant
  • Employment counseling
  • Assistance in navigating Israeli bureaucracy
  • Social and informational events
  • Assistance in finding an appropriate community
  • Access to special Nefesh B’Nefesh programs

Whereas you will only be able to receive the grant once you have moved and sent in a document proving so (e.g. housing contract, bill), you may apply prior to moving to take advantage of other Go South services (such as Employment Counseling and Community Guidance).  Please fill out the application to begin to receive these services.

Participating Communities

The program spans from Ashkelon to Eilat and includes several cities, towns, moshavim, and kibbutzim. For inquiries as to whether a specific community is included, please contact:

2018 Eligibility Requirements for Relocation Grants

The 2018 relocation application will become available over summer 2018. Follow this page for more updates!