For the purpose of this guide we have chosen to walk you through scheduling an appointment with Misrad Hapnim.
The system is similar for all offices, follow the logic and steps below and remember we are happy to walk you through this process if you are unable to complete this on your own.
For assistance with scheduling appointments, call NBN Answers *3680 or email Answers@nbn.org.il.
- Go to https://myvisit.com/#!/home/provider/56
- Select the square with the colorful Magen David star that says רשות האוכלוסין והגירה Population and Immigration Authority and looks like the following image
3. Type the city in which you would like to receive service (in Hebrew) and select the appropriate location.
Below is a list of locations, copy the Hebrew wording and paste into the search bar for easy searching.
Tel Aviv – לשכת תל אביב מרכז (קריית הממשלה)
Jerusalem – לשכת ירושלים
Be’er Sheva – לשכת באר שבע
Nazareth – לשכת נוף גליל (נצרת עילית)
Haifa – לשכת חיפה
Eilat – לשכת אילת
4. Click on תיאום פגישה לתיעוד ביומטרי (Schedule an appointment for Biometric documentation)
5. Enter your Teudat Zehut number and click continue:
6. Enter your cell phone number and click continue:
7. Choose service
1. Issuing biometric documents
2. First biometric passport
3. Biometric passport renewal
4. Biometric passport – lost, stolen, destroyed
5. Change of marital status (with last name selection)
6. Change of first/ last name
7. Declaration of birth date (day and month)
8. Lastly, enter your preferred date/time for the appointment:
9. The next screen will show you your appointment details, and you will then click “Create Appointment”.
10. Mazal tov! You have successfully scheduled your appointment. You should receive a confirmation SMS from MyVisit containing the appointment details.
In addition you will see the following screen which summarizes and approves the appointment details.
Updated: November 3, 2020