The Absorption Department offers:
– Information, advice and guidance for solving problems and assisting in the realization of rights
– Assistance in filling out forms and writing letters
– Connection with governmental and private institutions in and outside the community.
– Coordination between the immigrant and the city’s services system in order to assist in absorption processes.
– Follow-up assistance and assistance to immigrants who arrive in the city from the time they arrive, with coordination and mediation between all the departments such as municipal departments, health and education systems, social welfare organizations, volunteer organizations, the National Insurance Institute, the Ministry of the Interior.
– Individual treatment adapted to immigrants’ needs
– Initial advice on employment and assistance in job search (as needed through direct contact with factories and employers in the region or via employment office).
– Preliminary legal advice on general issues and referral to relevant parties: The General Federation, the Otzma Center