– For adults: Ulpan is held for six months at the community center (Matnas).
– Lessons for enriching the Hebrew language for children in grades one through eight.
– Zumba classes for women.
– English parenting workshop.
– Lectures on various topics in English such as: budget management, employment etc.
– Brochure of the services is given out to the residents of Givat Shmuel in French and English.
– Parent-children trips/ tiyulim
– A Bnei Akiva summer camp for Olim during the summer vacation
– The GSC (Givat Shmuel Community) is a non-profit organization with over 900 members which seeks to support the English-speaking new immigrant temporary residents community of Givat Shmuel. The GSC plans numerous events (Shabbatons, Barbecues, Open Mic Nights, weekly shiurim, etc.), works with local organizations to improve services for community members, and provide a plethora of resources to help Anglos navigate life in Israel (workshops, career mentorships, online How-tos, and more).