North America: 1-866-4-ALIYAH
76 Rothschild Blvd.
Directions to the Tel Aviv Office
The following buses stop right in front of our office:
From Arlozorov Train Station:
- Take the 18 or 59 to Bet Hadar Dafna/Shaul HaMelech.
- Switch to bus number 142.
- Get off at Rothschild Blvd/Balfour St.
- Walk one block south towards Nachmani St.
- The building is at the corner of Nachmani/Rothschild Blvd.
- Our office is located on the 5th floor.
NBN ALIYAH HUB in TLV
OUR HUB SPACE
The NBN Aliyah Hub bridges new Olim in their first three years of Aliyah to the startup, career and community ecosystem of Tel Aviv. We’ve created a multidimensional community hub with a spacious, creative and homey co-working & event space designed with innovation and collaboration in mind. It’s a space that is flexible and open for new Olim to learn, grow and make an impact. Beginning your Aliyah journey in our hub will inspire, connect and empower you to achieve your greatest potential as you begin life in Israel.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Coffee
- Social & Professional Network
- Printer + Office Supplies
- Onsite Guidance
- Open 09:00-17:00 Daily*
- Easy chip-access entrance that recognizes you as a registered hub user
- Desks for work and couches to chill
- Option to reserve conference room or intimate meeting space
* The hub space will be used for NBN events which all hub members are invited to. While most of our events will take place in the evening, the hub space will occasionally be used for NBN events in the mornings or in the afternoon.
If you are a job seeker, freelancer, entrepreneur or community leader and are in your first three years of Aliyah or have a planned Aliyah date (through NBN), you are an automatic member of the hub. You’ll need to register for weekly or monthly use by signing up here.
Additionally, you’ll need to renew your weekly or monthly registration to use the Hub.
Our space is available to NBN Olim in their first three years of Aliyah on a first come, first serve basis. Please ensure you register in order to have a guaranteed space to work.