North America: 1-866-4-ALIYAH
United Kingdom: 0800-075-7200
Nefesh B’Nefesh Israel Office
Beit Ofer: 5 Nahum Hefzadi Street
Givat Shaul, Jerusalem, 9548401 Israel
By Bus – From the Jerusalem City Center or Central Bus Station:
The following buses stop every 10-15 minutes, have a station near our office, and go through the Central Bus Station:
78a, 54, 6, 74, 75
The following bus lines also pass through the Center of Town:
- Get off the bus on Kanfei Nesharim at the Merkaz Shatner/Am VeOlamo street stop.
- Continue to the corner and make a right onto Rechov Am V’Olamo. At the end of that street, on the right hand side, you will see an entrance to Beit Ofer.
- You will enter Beit Ofer on the 3rd floor.
- Make a right at the guard’s desk, avoiding the first set of elevators that you see.
- At the end of the hallway is another set of elevators.
- Take the elevators down to the 1st floor and make a left.
- Our office is the first that you will see.
By Foot – Walking Directions from the Central Bus Station:
- From the central bus station, walk towards the entrance to the city.
- There is a large wire bridge that stretches over the city entrance; cross over the bridge onto Herzl St. and continue walking in that direction.
- The first street you come to on your right will be Ben Tzvi Yehuda Street.
- Make a right and walk up the hill, staying on the right hand side of the street.
- You will pass the Yeshivat Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva on your right and the Angel Bakery factory on your left, and you will eventually (in approximately 8 – 10 minutes) reach a business district.
- Continue walking until you pass the strip mall with stores including SuperPharm and Bank Hapoalim.
- Immediately after the Bank Hapoalim is a small street called Am VeOlamo.
- Make a right. Our building, Beit Ofer, is at the bottom of that street, on your right hand side.
- Written at the top of the building is “Beit Ofer” (in Hebrew – בית עופר).
- Enter the building, make a right after the guard’s desk, and follow the hallway around until you reach a second set of elevators (on your left-hand side).
- Take the elevator down to the first floor and you will see our offices.
Please call if you don’t know how to reach Kanfei Nesharim:
- Drive on Kanfei Nesharim in the direction of Har Nof.
- There will be a sign pointing in the direction of Herzog, towards the Tel Aviv highway.
- This street is called Akiva Azoulai. Make a right.
- At the first light you will see a yellow sign for a Paz gas station. Turn left onto Nahum Hefzadi.
- Beit Ofer will be on your left hand side.
- Enter Beit Ofer. Our office is on the right hand side.
Please note: If using a GPS System, please enter our address as Am Veolamo 6.
From the Tel Aviv Highway:
- Before the entrance to the city, on your right hand side, you will see a stone sign that reads “Sahkarov Gardens”.
- Make a right and follow the street along in the direction of Givat Shaul.
- At a yellow Paz gas station, make a right onto Nahum Hefzadi.
- Beit Ofer will be on your left hand side. Enter Beit Ofer. Our office is on the right hand side.
Application Department Fax Numbers: (Routed to Israel Office)
Aliyah Guidance & Process North America:
United States: 646-219-2189
United States: 646-786-4934
Go North and Go South:
North America: 646-839-2570
Executive Director, Founder
Rabbi Yehoshua Fass
VP, Partnerships & Development
Director, PR & Media Relations
VP, Marketing & Creative
Director, North American Operations
Employment in Israel
Post Aliyah Support
Aliyah from within Israel
Join NBN’s Growing Online Community An important part of the Aliyah process involves connecting to other Olim and building up a network in Israel, both on the social and professional front. Nefesh B’Nefesh offers a range of options to help you build up your connections through a number of online forums:
|Nefesh B’Nefesh has several Facebook groups and pages:|
|Nefesh B’Nefesh NBN Employment Dept. NBN Education and Community Life in Israel|
|Check out the NBN channel on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/nbnutube|
|@NefeshBNefesh: NBN’s official Twitter stream|
|Nefesh B’Nefesh Yahoo Group: To subscribe, email email@example.com|
|Linked In (www.linkedin.com) has a growing Nefesh B’Nefesh group on their site, allowing you to hear about career opportunities in Israel and connect professionally to other Olim who are working in Israel. In addition, Linked In has a Nefesh B’Nefesh Go North group for individuals moving to Northern Israel.|