For a comprehensive listing of government forms necessary for changing your name, updating personal details, obtaining a passport and Teudat Zehut, click here.

Misrad Hapnim
Request for a new Teudat Zehut
Request for a Change of Address
Request for an Israeli Passport
Request for an Extension of Passport

Misrad Haklita
Declaration of a Lost Teudat Oleh

Bituach Leumi
Residency Determination Questionnaire
Health Insurance Special Appeal

Income Tax
Tofes 101 – Income Tax Declaration
Click here for a great English blog post containing an item-by-item guide to filling out your Tofes 101

2017-07-30T12:22:50+00:00 Post Aliyah Government Processing|