Welcome to The Israel Calendar! We developed this platform to help English-speaking Olim easily access your excellent programming. This calendar will be THE portal for Olim across Israel to access programming and to help you attract Olim to your programs. Thank you for your interest in posting your events here!
While the calendar posts are moderated and approved, this is largely an effort at quality control for the calendar itself to ensure that all events posted are clear and understandable.
This initiative is a top priority and will be promoted to the public through paid social media posts, advertisements on high-traffic English language local websites, and direct emails to our 70,000+ Olim. We will also be sending out regularly scheduled emails to our Olim highlighting upcoming events from the calendar. If you are interested in holding an event at the new NBN Aliyah Campus in Jerusalem or at the NBN Hub in Tel Aviv, please indicate that on the submission.
Please follow the steps below to submit your event for review and posting on the calendar. All program information must be submitted in English.
- Complete the form below, including all fields.
- The Event Description should include a brief overview of the event, including the intended audience.
- Registration, program fees, etc. for all programs is the responsibility of the program organizer.
- In Event Links (right hand side), the external website address should be put in the second box, where it says, “More info – External Link.” The third box that says, “Enter Text of Button,” please indicate what you want written in the button that links to your website.
- Please submit an image for each event in the “featured image” box below (600x600px).
Once the form is completed and submitted, it will be reviewed and posted on the calendar. All posts are subject to final approval.
If you have any questions please be in touch with Josh Sussman, firstname.lastname@example.org