Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
A passionate tester and developer who desires to make a strong impact in your team. You want to continuously improve the way we do automation, providing scalability and enhancing the quality of our product because you know how important the automation process is for the end result. You’re a problem solver; you notice bugs and issues when others don’t and are focused on getting the results needed for the code to be optimal, stable and functioning properly. You deeply appreciate coding best practices and standards, using up-to-date automation testing tools. Object oriented programming is more than a trendy phrase to you, it’s your bread and butter for writing code. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You’re curious and proactively learn new technologies and succeed on your own. You’re always seeking creative problem-solving solutions, even for complex situations. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical ch allenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You have high level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Automation Developers responsible for ensuring the API driven cutting-edge Fintech solutions that we develop are functional for the entire company and it’s clients, each step of the way. We validate and check every service is seamless and perfect, from the functionality and usability, to the maintenance and performance. Our automation infrastructure supports multiple projects with different needs.
Our team is fully autonomous and have complete responsibility for the product pipeline, employing Agile methodology alongside state-of-the-art CI/CD principles. We’re constantly improving and growing our technical skills to be competitive, and fully encouraged to try out and use new and different technologies.
- Implement and execute automation testing of APIs and web apps, as the ‘’go to’’ Automation Developer on a scrum team of 3-5 people
- Constantly improve the overall quality of our product through automation testing methods, processes, and CI/CD methods, while providing scalability for the future
- Collaborate with the development team on a regular basis about test requirements, new product features and other development updates
- Manage end to end automation test development, focusing on writing and testing the code (about 80% of the time), with a small emphasis on building new automation infrastructu re (about 20%)
- Write STD test cases to accompany the automatic tests
- At least 4+ years experience in creating test automation scripts using Java or C#, Selenium and RestAPIs
- Experience with CI platforms, preferably TeamCity or Jenkins
- Deep understanding of OO programming
- Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills
- Strong background implementing only best practices in your test automation processes
- High level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew
- Bonus points if you have Apache JMeter, Appium, multithreading, and experience with mobile testing
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.