The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This person must be exceptionally well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse individuals. Given the small size of the team, the Office Manager/Executive Assistant will also be expected to be a flexible team player and step into the evolving roles critical to advancing the work and success of the Derech program. The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will regularly interact with Derech staff, grantees, potential grantees, school principals, Rabbi’s, government officials and community leaders. Through these interactions, the Office Manager/ Executive Assistant will maintain and enhance a positive image for the program.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications
- Serve as the initial point of contact for inquiries regarding the program.
- Provide preliminary information to internal and external callers as appropriate. Triage and appropriately direct inquiries and requests
- Ongoing data collection from schools & government agencies
- Update and maintain the current CRM database system
- Identify opportunities for process optimization throughout team and company processes. Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes
- Provide grantee/applicant customer support and resolve inquiries and/or issues.
- Collect relevant documents from grantee organizations
- Support Derech ’s pedagogical team with scheduling courses, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Support the Derech team with setting appointments with educational institutions, government agencies, industry leaders & cultural institutions
- Work with staff to plan and execute events, such as annual conferences and large meetings
- Contribute to team meetings and offsite meetings by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and program goals/targets. Create and review correspondence, and meeting agendas
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Other duties as related to Senior Executive support
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong organization skills
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Trusted: able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office
- Reporting and Presentation skills
- Scheduling skills
- Time management skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Administrative experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, Charedi Seminar Graduate, or equivalent, preferred
- Educational administration & Pedagogical background preferred
- Experience with any CRM / ERN system preferred
Work Hours & Benefits
21 hours a week. Hours are flexible, and the candidate may work some hours from home.
However, the candidate must work at least one day a week from the office in Jerusalem to partake in staff meetings. The candidate may be required to travel from time to time.
Pay would be NIS 50.00 per hour, plus the basic benefits required by law.
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.