Nefesh B’Nefesh Lone Soldiers Program is looking to hire a responsible, creative, and “ Rosh Gadol” Lone Soldier Advisor to work in our Tel Aviv office. Hybrid option available.
- Provide information and resources to Olim prior to their Aliyah and leading up to their draft via email, phone calls, meetings, etc.
- Assist Olim with military bureaucracy
- Serve as the contact person for parents of Lone Soldiers who are seeking assistance and overall guidance
- Provide support to Lone Soldiers who may need assistance throughout their army service
- Ability to manage projects within the Lone Soldier programs
- Deliver presentations (both live and virtual) on various topics, such as the rules of enlistment, Lone Soldier benefits, etc.
- Mother tongue level English with an excellent level of Hebrew – required
- Served as a Lone Soldier in the IDF (or Machal) – required
- Israeli Driver’s License – required
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in an international team
- CRM experience and social media skills
- University degree