The Use Case tester will be responsible for defining and testing Security related Use cases.
- providing direction and administrative management of the test verification process
- testing the security Use cases generation and assuring expected results
- Meeting with management, technical, and operating personnel within client organizations.
- identify and track ongoing issues.
- coordinates a quality, assurance program, designed to ensure the correctness and alignment with the customer expectations.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Cyber Security related knowledge
- Understanding the SIEM landscape detection rules
- Broad infrastructure and technology background including a demonstrable understanding of security operations in mission-critical environments;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Highly effective and creative problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in operating SIEM Platforms- Qradar, ArcSight, RSA, LogRhythm, Sentinel
- Proven technical ability to troubleshoot related issues and escalate when needed.
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.