When arriving in Israel, you must go into full Bidud which can be shortened by serological testing.
Bidud can also be shortened by doing a second negative PCR test as seen in the section above,
Serological testing can be used in order to issue a Tav Yarok which is currently necessary in order to enter various tourism, shopping and other establishments.
- For Olim who recovered from Covid-19 or have received two vaccines (abroad), you are still required to enter Bidud upon arrival.
- You can get tested for antibodies through a recognized lab. Click here for a list of the laboratories that test for antibodies.
- Some labs may offer at home testing services.
- You may be able to get tested through your Kupat Cholim (HMO). Please advise with your family doctor.
- Ichud Hatzallah provides tests in the comfort of your own home for a fee. Call *9034 or email PCR@1221.org.il
- Check out this site for additional Testing options: https://www.coronatestisrael.com/