Scheduling Appointments for Government Offices
Many government offices and public entities except clients by appointment only, and others are switching over to this model as well.
The Ministries that you can schedule appointments for on MyVisit include:
- Misrad Haklita (Ministry of Aliyah and Integration)
- Misrad Hapnim (The Ministry of Interior – רשות האוכלוסין וההגירה The Population and Immigration Authority)
- The Ministry of Transportation
- The Israel Postal service
- Rental Assistance companies
- Rabbinical Courts
- Water Companies
- Municipalities and many more
Some of the offices that offer scheduling online appointment may not require appointments at this time, although having an appointment will shorten your wait upon arrival as those with appointments are serviced before walk-ins.
For the purpose of this guide we have chosen to walk you through scheduling an appointment with Misrad Hapnim.
The system is similar for all offices, follow the logic and steps below and remember we are happy to walk you through this process if you are unable to complete this on your own.
For assistance with scheduling appointments, call NBN Answers *3680 or email Answers@nbn.org.il.
- Go to https://myvisit.com/#!/home/il
- Select the box in the middle with the colorful Magen David star that says רשות האוכלוסין והגירה Population and Immigration Authority
3. Click on the first box תיאום פגישה לתיעוד ביומטרי (Schedule an appointment for Biometric documentation)
- Type the city in which you would like to receive service (in Hebrew) and select the appropriate location. Below is a list of locations, copy the Hebrew wording and paste into the search bar for easy searching.
- Tel Aviv – לשכת תל אביב מרכז (קריית הממשלה)
Jerusalem – לשכת ירושלים
Be’er Sheva – לשכת באר שבע
Nazareth – לשכת נוף גליל (נצרת עילית)
Haifa – לשכת חיפה
Eilat – לשכת אילת
- Click on the box that says תיאום פגישה לתיעוד ביומטרי
- Type your Teudat Zeut number (israeli ID number) and hit enter
- Type your phone number and hit enter. You must use an Israeli phone number.
- Select the 2st option for דרכון ביומטרי-ראשון
- Select the date and time of your appointment and confirm.
- Finally, click on קבע פגישה (set appointment)
- Mazal tov! You have successfully scheduled your appointment. You should receive a confirmation SMS.
Updated: May 3, 2020