Nefesh B’Nefesh provides comprehensive employment services, including:
- Providing you with information about the Israeli job market
- Assisting you in rewriting your resume, to meet the expectations of Israeli employers
- Offer names of mentors in your professional field in Israel
- Offering consultations prior to your Aliyah
- Identifying job opportunities
- Running career-oriented workshops, seminars and training programs
- Assisting with professional licensing
- Offering general career guidance
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the services that Nefesh B’Nefesh provides, the following Aliyah organizations and government offices also provide employment assistance for Olim:
- Lishkat Taasuka (Employment Office): Provides information about job openings in your field. In Jerusalem contact: Lishkat Taasuka, 21 Rechov Yafo (opposite Safra Square), Jerusalem. Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 8:30 – 11:30 AM and 12:30 – 2:30 PM. Monday, Wednesday, 8:30 AM – 13:30 PM . Phone: 02 501 3100 (Etti and Bilha speak English). See the following link for a full listing of Lishkat Taasuka locations throughout Israel.Note: Lishkat HaTaasuka maintains two different sections, one that assists individuals who have a post-high school academic degree (“Academa’im” in Hebrew), and one that assists everyone else. If you do have an academic degree, bring a copy of your diploma to your first meeting with Lishkat HaTaasuka.
- Gvahim: The Gavahim project’s mission is to encourage a growing number of talented professionals to make Aliyah by assisting graduates from foreign universities with the job hunt. Gvahim charges a fee for some of its services. For more information see: