For Aliyah from the U.S. and Canada:
- Submit to Nefesh B’Nefesh two official and identical passport photos of each family member, age 16 and above, who is making Aliyah.
- Homemade passport photos will not be accepted.
- The photos should be in color, 35mm wide by 45mm high, front view, ears showing, and on a blue or white background.
- Please print the full name of the Oleh on the back of each photo for identification purposes.
- The passport photos must be submitted to Nefesh B’Nefesh only if the Oleh is joining an NBN group or charter flight.
- Please note: In addition to the two passport photos submitted to Nefesh B’Nefesh which are used for the Teudat Zehut (National ID card) and Teudat Oleh (Aliyah Benefits Booklet), you will need to submit two or three passport photos to The Jewish Agency for Israel (depending on the requirements of your local Consulate) when you apply for your Aliyah visa. (Israeli passport holders do not need an Aliyah visa.)
For Guided Aliyah – Aliyah from within Israel
- Only 2 pictures are required
- All above specifications apply