You are here: Aliyahpedia Government Offices Government Forms

Government Forms

For a comprehensive listing of government forms necessary for changing your name, updating personal details, obtaining a passport, Teudat Maavar and Teudat Zehut, click here.

Misrad Hapnim
Request for a new Teudat Zehut
Request for a Change of Address
Request for an Israeli Passport or Teudat Maavar
Request for an Extension of Passport
Misrad Haklita
Declaration of a Lost Teudat Oleh
Bituach Leumi
Residency Determination Questionnaire
Health Insurance Special Appeal
Income Tax
Tofes 101 – Income Tax Declaration