Note: The amounts listed below are approximate and are subject to change.
Mamlachti (State) and Mamlachti-Dati (religious-State) elementary, junior high and high schools:
- 1st-6th grades: 500-900 NIS per year
- 7th-9th grades: 1,000 NIS per year
- 10th-12th grades: 1,150 NIS per year
Schools that offer additional programming (Torani, Yeshiva Tichonit, Ulpana, specialized curriculum, etc):
- 1st-6th grades: 2,500 -5,000 NIS per year
- 7th-9th grades: 6,000-8,000 NIS per year
- 10th-12th grades: 6,500-10,000 NIS per year
- Dormitory Schools (9th-12th grades): 15,000-20,000 NIS per year
- Talmud Torah: 5,000-9,000 NIS per year
- Beit Yaakov (1st-6th grades): 500 NIS per year
- Yeshiva Ketana (with dormitory, no bagrut track): 9,500 NIS per year
- Girls’ High Schools: 4,200 NIS per year
Students (1st-10th grades) are eligible for free transportation if:
- Local school is more than 2 km from their home (K-4th grade) or 3 km from their home (5th-10th grade)
- Note: If the parent chooses a non-local or semi-private option in Mamlachti or Mamlachti-Dati sector, transportation is not subsidized.
- Student has seriousl physical or emotional disabilities.
Book (hard copy and/or digital format) lending program:
- 1st-6th grades: 280 NIS
- 7th-12th grades: 320 NIS
Note: Some schools have chosen not to institute this program. Parents need to purchase new or used school books for their children (300-800 NIS depending on grade level).