Tips and tricks to make the most of your Mega Aliyah Fair experience
We are so happy that you are joining us for the Mega Event in New York or one of our local Aliyah Fairs – they promise to be exciting events. Between the sessions, the vendor fair, and the schmoozing opportunities, we don’t want you to miss out on anything. Here are a few hints from the experts about how to maximize your experience and get all the information you need.
- Check out the schedule in advance. There are a lot of sessions, covering a lot of information, and you just won’t have time to hit everything. If you have questions about how to prioritize your time, ask us!
- Divide and conquer. Bring a friend or spouse (someone who takes really good notes) and send them to the sessions you can’t make yourself. Just make sure you each have your own copies of all the handouts.
- Eat before you come. It’s hard to pay attention on an empty stomach – that’s science. We will provide snacks at the event, but not enough to get you through the day.
- Bring your business cards. This is a great networking opportunity. You may not find a job at the Aliyah fair, but you might meet the person that will connect you after you make the move.
- Don’t forget a pen and paper. Make notes about the information, the people you met, ideas to build your plan and anything else that will help you move your plan forward.